Geek Translation is…
– all about helping translate technology into something that you can understand
– all about helping you to not get lost in the translation
– all about helping you to make the most of the technology you have
– all about helping you…!
That Geeky looking guy on this page is me…
My name is Stanley Komarniski and I am here to help!
I have been working in computers since the late 70’s. My first paying job was maintaining the high school computer room. I have worked and experienced the mainframe environment and watched computers progress to what we have now! I currently wear on my wrist a computer that has more power, storage, and speed than the mainframe that occupied and entire floor of an investment building that I worked at.
My wife gave me the title of Geek Translator. It is because I could explain technology in a way that anyone could understand. If you need help with any type of technology. This is everything from HDTV to the simplest of computers. I know everything there is to know about technology. And if by the odd chance I don’t, I always know where to find the answers.
Use the Contact form to test my knowledge…
Some of Geek Translation Services…
• Explaining the technology terms and why they are so important
• Helping you chose the right computer, Stereo, Projector, Monitor, etc…
• Designing Websites, Hosting Websites, Hosting Email Accounts, Helping with the purchase of domains
• Installation of Computers, Projection equipment, Stereos.
• Installation of Network items, be it wireless or not
• Custom build systems according to your specifications
• Answering all your questions about technology
• Virus and malware removal
• Your system restored to a better than new condition
Usual turnaround for systems dropped off is 48 hours… Small fees to back your data up and restore it to your fixed system
I would be even happy to accompany you to the computer or electronic store you are shopping at. Geek Translation would be able to translate what those Geeks are saying into English, help you get what you want and need! Not the super-expensive item they want to sell you.
The Goal of Geek Translation is to help, explain, and de-mystify technology.
Where ever and whenever possible, onsite to BC and Alberta, Remote Service to the World…